Saturday, July 24, 2010

Exclusive Barbie My Size Fairy Doll

Exclusive Barbie My Size Fairy Doll
by Toys R Us Barbie My Size Fairy Doll

Exclusive Barbie My Size Fairy Doll


* Toys R Us Barbie My Size Fairy Doll is a 2008 Mattel Canada production.
* Includes My Size Barbie Doll, Adjustable Dress fits Sizes 3-10 Years, Tiara & Wings that can fit YOU too!
* Box approx. 39" x 13-3/4" x 5-3/4". Barbie Doll can NOT stand alone. Washing Instructions on box. Colors may vary from those shown on box.
* For Ages 3+ Years. PLEASE check for the Box Condition Information in CONDITION NOTE/Comments section.
* Toys R Us Barbie My Size Fairy Doll is great for any collection, as a gift or for fun play!

For more details about this product, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails